A Consumer's Guide to Roth Conversions
Do You Want to Reduce Your Income Tax, RMD’s, and Medicare Surcharges?
Have you been considering partial Roth Conversions but are not sure why you should do them and/or how best to do them?
Webinar: A Consumer’s Guide to Roth Conversions
In this webinar you will learn:
- How Roth conversions can help reduce the tax liability of your pre-tax retirement accounts, such as IRAs, 401(k)s, 403(b)s, etc.
- How Roth conversions can help lower future taxable income, Medicare Surcharges and other phantom taxes.
- The benefits of Partial Roth Conversions during the IRA owner’s lifetime and the benefit to the beneficiaries.
- How to strategically think through the timing of Roth conversions so that you pay tax at the lowest possible rate.
- How to do them correctly and what to avoid--the mechanics of the actual conversion process.
In this presentation we pulled together the information consumers need to know about this impactful tax strategy. Keep the IRS from getting even more of your hard-earned money!
Date and Time
Wed, Apr 12, 2023
6:30p - 7:30p EST