Understand How to Reduce Tax on Your Retirement Income WITHOUT Reducing Your Standard of Living
Your purchasing power is an important component of retirement. The more purchasing power you have in retirement means that your dollar will stretch further.
Taxes are one of the biggest threats to a retiree's purchasing power!
That is why we’ve developed this Taxes in Retirement Webinar!
Attend this online event and learn about:
- The 3 Secrets to a tax-efficient retirement
- The SECURE Act 1.0 and 2.0 and the impact it could have on your retirement savings
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow & reduce your purchasing power
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
Date and Time
Wed, Nov 20, 2024
6:30p - 7:30p EST